Monday, May 29, 2006
Word for peace (salam)
- Anas ra narrated that Prophet Muhamad s.a.w said: "He who guards his tongue; Allah will conceal his faults. And whoever restrains his anger; Allah will keep His punishment away from him on the Day of Resurrection. And whoever apologises (repentent and ashamed of himself) to Allah the Al- Mighty and Majestic, He accepts his excuse."
- Aisha ra narrated that Prophet Muhamad s.a.w said: "(Indeed) Anyone given a share of gentleness (from Allah) has been given a share of good of this world and the Hereafter. But he, who has been deprived of his share of gentleness, is (indeed) deprived of his share of the good of this world and the Hereafter."
- Jarir r.a narrated that Prophet Muhamad said: " Whoever is deprived of kindness, is deprived of (all) the good."
- Iyyad r.a narrated that Prophet Muhamad s.a.w said: "Allah has revealed to me that you should show humbleness to the extent thet neither one considers himself superior to other nor oppresses other."
- Abu Hurairah r.a narrated that Prophet Muhamad s.a.w said: " May I not direct you to a way by which you will love one another? Spread the Salam (salutation) in abundance amongs yourselves." (Muslim)
-Cillah3 mind and art